How to start affiliate marketing can never be easier, as 99% of marketers start their journey as an affiliate marketer…
…gone their way to make millions in affiliate marketing.
Here’s a thing.
That don’t happen overnight.
It begins now.
You’ll find all the step-by-step and easy-to-follow in this guide to sky-rock your affiliate journey.
I’ll also share the #1 affiliate program you need without wasting your time getting started…
…and the #1 important element you need being an affiliate marketer.
If you’re ready…
Join the free updates.
Disclaimer: Please note this blog post might content affiliate links. When you purchase recommended hosting using my Bluehost affiliate link, they compensate me which helps make this blog free of charge to you.
Let’s get it.
What is affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing is an online business model.
I’m sure you head of drop-shipping.
Any online business ideas you might want to get started with, you need the #1 element I’ll shared below.
One of many affiliate marketing benefits is you don’t need to take care of anything.
What are they?
- Finding demands what consumers need.
- Creating your quality products (I mentioned quality as making money online is getting more competitive, low-quality products will get your business shutdown, especially your payment gateways).
- Optimize conversions for your products, making sure people is buying.
- Marketing your product from the ground up.
- Customer service.
When you plan on how to start affiliate marketing…
…you’ve removed all that barriers mentioned above.
This is one of mine drop-shipping stores and it took me a while to outsources everything I mentioned above.
I was just like you looking for some online business ideas to get started with and drop-shipping is what I found my success through.
- I apply what I learned from drop-shipping to affiliate marketing,
- This is what I found…
I only need to worry about that #1 important element,
How Does Affiliate Marketing Work?
Affiliate marketing works extremely simple and without the nitty gritty, it comes down to only 3 steps,
That is the #1 failure model that you must not follow.
Affiliate marketing is not a new online business model, that model work back in 2000.
The complete affiliate marketing model would be this,
Instead of sending affiliate traffic to your affiliate program.
- Btw… traffic means your people seeing your affiliate program.
You send traffic to the 1-page website to capture your traffic contact information like email address,
then they’d opt-in to your email list or auto-responder.
You’d present them with an affiliate offer that you want them to buy.
- At this point, not everybody will buy from you immediately that’s why you capture their contact information.
If they don’t buy you can use email marketing to communicate and educate your leads to buy that affiliate offer.
After they buy,
You got an affiliate sale which is a commission.
To be a millionaire or be rich using affiliate marketing, you need to know about the 3 traffic levels…
Benefits of the Affiliate Marketing Model
Affiliate marketing is the most-simple online business.
If anybody tells you something simpler than that.
- It’s a scam or you’d wasting your money paying them and make them rich.
There is NO online business model where you can just click-a-button and get rich.
But here’s how easy it is when you plan to learn how to start affiliate marketing…
Remember drop-shipping and all the things you have to do in drop-shipping or creating your own products online?
In affiliate marketing,
- You only have to take care of the front part of the drop-shipping business, which the business model shown above.
Avoid Scam Affiliate Programs
There are a ton of free affiliate programs you can join and some might accept your approval requests.
But it’s key to avoid all the affiliate program that is not authoritative.
Imagine you spend your hard earn money to promote that program and they make up some excuses not paying you.
- Or joining affiliate program that has low quality products that have a high refund rate, if not your customers didn’t have a good experience from your recommendations.
- They will not buy from you again.
Here’s an example of when using Kim Kardashian as your IG influencers to promote an affiliate program.
Kim Kardashian is a brand name, and if they promote a low-quality affiliate program to billions of their fans…
…they end up having a bad experience, request refunds, or even report, etc.
that would immediate low Kim Kardashian’s brand value.
Here’s a few things to look out for to avoid scam:
- Poor quality product.
- Low authority company with poor website design
- Not tracking properly of how much traffic you’re sending.
Try the product yourself.
Have Your Passionate Affiliate Niche
In the blog post I linked, I explained the 3 simple niches in affiliate marketing to choose and the difficulty levels of each.
- I determined how easy to get affiliate traffic for each niche.
Which niche you should be picking if you’re beginners to affiliate marketing.
Here’s one thing I forgot to mentioned,
Yes, in blog posts above I shared #1 affiliate mistake or mindsets you should avoid.
Choosing your First Affiliate Program
Assumed that you selected your niche.
Now it’s all about joining your first affiliate program.
Regardless what affiliate marketing niche you choose,
Here’s a key.
- Promote 1-product to get paid from 125+ affiliate companies.
Here’s an example of when you choose do affiliate marketing with ClickBank without a website.
ClickBank built an ecosystem that big company like Apple, SamSung, Target, Warmat, etc are using.
- They’re getting pay when you promote any affiliate programs on the ClickBank Marketplace, but you don’t.
This is the only company that education beginners in affiliate marketing…
setup an ecosystem allows affiliate marketers to promote only 1-product to get paid from multiple companies and continue to partnering more.
ClickBank can add more products but you need to promote each product to get paid while ClickBank gets a cut off your effort without doing nothing.
FourPercent is currently giving away a free traffic blueprint which you should get your free access.
Helpful Blog Posts:
- Instagram Traffic to Website: #1 Best Guide.
- Affiliate Marketing Traffic Made Simple: Best Guide to 1 Million Visitors
- Affiliate Marketing Companies: 10 Fast & Highest Commission Payout
- 5 Steps to Start Affiliate Marketing For Free (Best)
- 8+ Top Affiliate Marketers: Revealed All Secrets
How To Start Affiliate Marketing: 8+ Tricks Getting Traffic to Affiliate Offers
Getting traffic is easy and exciting when you understand the 3 traffic levels which covered in the above blueprint.
Apart from these affiliate traffic and there are tons of free way to get traffic.
Talk to a Product Expert
As previous shared,
Getting an affiliate sale is simple when you try the product yourself.
Not just try the product, but be the product as well.
You won’t be able to share anything that you have never used before.
- The biggest problem when I first started affiliate marketing and learning how to start affiliate marketing is
- I didn’t want to buy any product to be an affiliate of it as well.
But as the industry evolved, any company that allows you to be an affiliate almost required you to use the product first and then share it.
Just like the free traffic blueprint I’m giving away, I’d have to be a VIP member of FourPercent to give it away.
- You can find a friend or a stranger who’s willing to try partner together.
- Or look at the product reviews to find people already purchased on Facebook and ask them for free access.
Create Product Tutorials via Channels
There are different types of affiliate posts you can produce.
- How to: informational post is extremely sharable and allow you to go viral quickly.
- Product reviews: this is more directly focus towards getting an affiliate sale from people that already want to buys
I shared how you can write you’re your affiliate post linked above,
and the #1 mistake that you should avoid choosing the correct type of blog post.
Create a product tutorial can be done through 2 forms of content…
- Through video like YouTube affiliate marketing.
- Or having your own blog if you’re a camera-shy person.
I personally recommend having a blog, as it’s easier to get 100k blog traffic than gaining a 100k YouTube video views.
Find Relevant Search Terms
If you’re planning to create product tutorial, you can also use social media traffic to promote your affiliate offer.
But I recommend you to start a blog with SiteGround, today!
- As you leverage SEO to quick maintain a more sustainable online business, long-term.
- Having your YouTube videos or blog posts last longer than social media status.
When you’re new to SEO with your blog, you want to focus on long tail keyword search terms.
As I explained more detail in this blog post on increase website traffic.
Here’d be a simple example…
…instead of writing a blog post to rank for the keyword Japanese green tea,
write a blog post for Japanese green tea matcha.
Consider your Angle
Have an angle as you’re learning how to start affiliate marketing is key to differentiate yourself from the competition.
For example on how to start affiliate marketing ClickBank,
If you selling a ClickBank product that everybody and anybody can promote it…
…you’d need to have an angle such as build a landing and give away something.
When you apply all the winning affiliate marketing strategy shared above this blog post,
you’re way ahead of the competition.
Escalate your Distribution Strategy
Instead of just having a YouTube channel as social media traffic,
Or just having a blog as your blog traffic.
Have both blog and a YouTube channel when you’re learning how to start affiliate marketing.
- If you have a YouTube channel and building another social media platform, it’d be hard to grow as social media limits your ability to grow quickly.
An example would be,
You might 100k Instagram followers, but they only allow you to reach 1% of your 100k followers.
This is one of the best trick you need when you want to learn how to start affiliate marketing.
Another key point need to when learning how to start affiliate marketing.
This trick follows up to the previous trick.
When I first learning how to start affiliate marketing,
My number #1 struggle is getting traffic.
So I go ahead and use social media traffic.
Here’s my biggest mistake I made,
- I diverse my focus to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, etc.
- Thinking the more social platforms I have, the more traffic I get.
It was just exhausting myself.
Not until I understand the 3 traffic levels
Give Bonus – How To Start Affiliate Marketing #1 Key
Remember you need to build a landing page to begin to capture your traffic.
You know what…
As affiliate marketing or any online business is competitive now.
Take 1 extra step is key.
You know of giving away a free ebook in exchange for your traffic contact information.
- After you got in, give another surprise bonus for free.
That will help you build the loyalty from your subscribers and give your email subscribers a reason to stay subscribe to you.
Stay Upfront – How To Start Affiliate Marketing #2 Key
Lie is the biggest turn off to all affiliate marketers or even not being clear about your own affiliate program that you’re promoting.
This is also known as Fake Gurus.
There are a ton of Fake Gurus on YouTube charging people thousands of dollars.
You do not want to be one of them.
You never want to lie your way to the top.
Know your affiliate program,
Fall in love with process,
Know about traffic is key in affiliate marketing.
Helpful Blog Posts:
- Best 5 Examples of Affiliate Marketing for Passive Income
- YouTube Affiliate Marketing: #1 Best Step-by-Step Guide
- Instagram Affiliate Marketing: 7-Steps Make Money with ClickBank (Best)
- Best 27+ Affiliate Marketing Tools to Making $10k Per Month
- Best Mobile Affiliate Marketing Guide: Only 1 Phone Needed
How to Start Affiliate Marketing – Conclusions.
I’ll continue to share more and everything about affiliate marketing to get you started quickly and collaborate, grow together.
If you want more affiliate tips check out earthvessle.com/affiliate-marketing.
What’s more important?
Join the free updates.
FAQs – How to Start Affiliate Marketing For Beginners
How do I become an affiliate marketer?
You can become an affiliate marketer by simple understand about traffic and join an affiliate program that pay you and has good quality product.
How can I start affiliate marketing with no money?
You can simple join any free ClickBank affiliate programs and start to make money with no money but there won’t anyone will share you how to do.
How do I start an affiliate marketing website?
By having an affiliate program in place and share tutorial in your website to encourage your readers to buy.
How do affiliates get paid?
Affiliate get paid through wire transfer or PayPal and they get pay by promoting affiliate program as an affiliate marketer.
What is the highest paying affiliate program?
The highest paying affiliate program is not the highest price, it can be the lowest price using the ecosystem which mentioned in this blog post.
How can I start affiliate marketing without a website?
Find one of the best affiliate networks and use social media traffic to promote your affiliate offer… continue reading.
How many affiliate marketers are there?
There are billions of affiliate marketers, yes. Even if the whole world is doing affiliate marketing, you can still make money in it.
Is affiliate marketing worth doing?
It is the cheapest online business model you can get started quickly without having to create your own products or all the hassles mentioned above.