Become Instagram famous by growing your Instagram followers, the more followers you have the more famous you can become fast and it’s free. While becoming famous, you can also learn to create a better lifestyle on the IG app, and don’t have to wait until you have 5,000 Instagram followers or 1 million and become an Instagram model and get paid is not hard.
How do you become Instagram famous fast and free?
After growing several pages with over 100k followers, I believe is famous enough to share this IG tips with you.
These tips are exactly what I used to grow my pages and it’s free.
The biggest mistake people make or becoming famous is thinking they need 10k followers or 100k followers. You’ll find the exact methods I used to after gaining over 100k followers on IG and you can find the proof at my earthvessle about page when do a Google search now.
Btw… without having to wait for 100k followers then to get paid but make money on IG with only 100 followers.
If you’re ready,
Join the free updates.
This is a step-by-step guide, easy-to-follow plan, share these IG tips before reading on…
Instagram Model Application
Just like you, I thought to be a model I have to fill out and going through a formal process.
- Become an Instagram model and make money is not required you to fill out any application and it’s completely free on your own terms.
Unless you’re getting sponsor by Nike or other company. Otherwise, do not fill out any application if you were asked.
Which I’m getting into it later down this blog post.
Next anyone can become an Instagram model but…
How to Look Like an Instagram Model?
Trying to look like or being someone else is not a way, that’s why you’d see a person that want to surgery their ways to look like BTS.
Now, do you believe anyone can be a model? I do and you can too. But there needs to be a strategy in place.
As a model, it doesn’t mean you need to be beautiful or anything that you think you need to have.
- But a model is also known as an influencer, it’s completely free on your own terms and it’s how you want yourself and the people around you to be.
That’s why PewDiePie that known as a YouTuber who screams his way to famous. Although he’s not an Instagram model but a YouTuber and a model have one thing in common, a large influence of themselves.
The #1 Instagram model, it’s Cristiano Ronaldo as he’s has the second largest IG account.
Best Instagram Model Tips: How To Be a Instagram Model
Find what’s your uniqueness is, your uniqueness is always being learning new thing, growing while being yourself and improve your sense of fashion.
- That’s how you improve yourself overtime, not just being yourself because who you are right now, can be improved and people might not like who you are right now.
You get what I mean?
Check out this article later after you share and finished reading this post to find out how to get paid on Instagram.
Now let get right into the main part of how to become a paid model.
1. Model Under an Instagram Niche Ideas
First, you need to identify which an extra niche you’re in as a model instead of just a model in fashion, being a model is not just about fashion but it can also be about a specific topic as well.
- A niche is like a topic.
A model is more towards fashion but instead of just having photo like these.
With the goal to only be focusing into fashion. Your photos could also be mixed of your lifestyle as well, the problem above is the background of each photo compare to these green boxes.
As Instagram is getting more competitive, having 2 topics or niches in mind improve your account reach dramatically.
That means, you’re attracting more followers that like to see models and your personal life as well which makes it easier to get paid model in the future.
When I try to become Instagram famous, the biggest mistake I did is random post everything and anything.
Being really spamming and annoying to my flowers on Instagram, even though IG app is free.
- An example to be famous fast is if you post about flowers, then you might want to post more followers than other things types of photo. Again, knowing the biggest mistake nowadays trying to be famous is making random Instagram post.
- In this post Instagram Niche Ideas: 8 Profitable Niches of All Time – I shared how you can pick a niche on Instagram feel free to check it out. You’ll find an additional 8 niche ideas to combine with while being an Instagram model.
Btw, I become famous on Instagram using one of those niches.
Next, important one. The next part is key before getting sponsor on Instagram…
2. Get More Instagram Followers
This is another Instagram model tips and it is the whole point to be a model or whatever you want to be in life, you need to get more Instagram followers.
I mentioned you need at least 10k followers to 100k to see some signs of your career picking up.
But keep reading on…
However, apply the following IG growth hack strategies to get start your career as a model:
3. Promote Yourself via a Personal Blog
To grow faster while IG is becoming more and more strict every day, a blog is one of the best to grow give an extra boost to your IG page.
Most people only use Instagram app itself to get more followers and ends up getting action blocked.
- I often asked people to follow @earthvessle on Instagram on all IG articles – click here to read how to start a blog.
4. Geotagging on Instagram
Geotagging on Instagram is one of many features you can use to get more followers.
- Most IG models doesn’t want to share where they are, the solution is just to use any location of this planet or you a city name instead of using a your states or actual street you live in.
Becoming Instagram famous by not sharing your location is not effective.
It’s a free IG feature to use but is that mean you have to share your exact location? For privacy concerns, when I first started I was scared to use it as well.
I did not want to share my exact location even if I want to get famous, and you can do this too.
So what I found is that, you don’t have to share your exact location, let say you’re New York state, you can share your location as US country… that’s a trick on getting famous.
- In the recommended post below – I shared with you the exact method on geotagging on Instagram to getting more followers on Instagram and yes! It helps with getting famous. I mentioned the exact trick I use in this blog post How to 100k Instagram Followers.
5. Fast Instagram Tagging and Mentions
If you choose to become Instagram famous with this IG feature, don’t manipulate the feature to avoid Instagram blocked and banned you.
When I first notice this easy feature helps me so much on growing Instagram followers, I was being so annoying and selfish.
So I started to keep tagging and mentions everybody in every post I made, and day after day I notice my Instagram account is not getting more followers while woke up the next day to see an Instagram action blocked for 7-day.
With the 7-day Instagram action blocked, your page engagement will lower by 50% to 70% and that’ll be harder to get famous on Instagram.
I share the exact step you can use to improve your fast tagging on Instagram.
Just a heads up, tagging is just one of my IG methods that works.
If you go to my Instagram page @earthvessle – although I’m getting famous but I don’t post 6 times day, so how many times should I post then?
6. Become Instagram Famous by Frequency
Not just myself want to get famous on IG and I was working with a group of people that want the same thing like I do.
Because I grow faster than them, I’m getting more and more confident to share these free IG tips with you.
Post frequently is key, but how many times should you post that is a question.
- I notice they post 6 times a day, but personally, I post 1 – 2 times a day maxed. The more you post on Instagram, it doesn’t mean you will become famous faster.
In this post how to get followers on Instagram fast – I mention most people get famous by using best Instagram automation tools, I share exactly which automation tools are still working and which tools will get you banned.
You have to be excited for the next free IG tips!
Hashtags is one of the most important Instagram model tips, it is the best way to get more Instagram followers or if you want become a model.
Now I mentioned Instagram shadowban in that post, over using hashtags would put you in a permanent ban as well as action blocked.
Another article talks about Instagram Hashtags For Followers And Likes: 100 Followers, 1000 Likes.
- A free method when you’re trying to become Instagram famous that I’m using every day to become famous on Instagram, it’s an easy feature to manipulate on the IG app.
Again, it’s free but you know you what happening if you manipulate the feature.
When you make an Instagram post, be sure to use 30 hashtags on every post you made and avoid listening to the debate on how many hashtags you should use. In the beginning is 30 for a certain.
Most people debate you should use 5, 6, 10, or 11 hashtags but in the beginning, you need 30 Instagram hashtags to get that exposure you need to get famous.
I explained more in-depth on this feature and it’s an IG feature that I’m still using until today to become famous on Instagram.
8. Instagram Third Party Apps
Another great Instagram model tips to get more Instagram followers that works great together for become an Instagram model.
- Now there are different types of third party apps but automation tools are no longer working on IG.
If you do decide to use you’re actually risking for a shadowban or action blocked as soon as you connect your page with these automation tools or apps.
Only automation tools are banned but I mentioned there are Instagram Third-Party Apps for more Followers, No Banned that you can use.
Are you ready to be getting sponsored?
9. Get Paid, Sponsor on Instagram
Become an Instagram model and get paid by Nike or other company. If you’re a fitness model, it works well with Nike. That’s also a reason why I shared with you earlier on…
- What niche you need to be in as a model.
- If you’re into fashion, you can be getting sponsor by clothing brands.
However, keep this in mind, all sponsorships require your Instagram followers to be at least 5k to 10k followers.
Due to competition, Instagram has over billions of users already, all company will look for more quality partner to collaborate with.
Now that you know that you need at least 5k to 10k followers, is that mean you have to wait until 10k to get sponsor on Instagram?
Next, don’t wait until you have 1 million followers to make money! You can make money with 100 IG followers.
Scalp Instagram Money with 100 Followers
Every person on the planet would first approach Instagram and be thinking they need a large number of following to be making money, they’d be starved to death.
Is it better to make money while become an Instagram model rather than wait?
First, Get your first 100 Instagram Followers: It’s not hard to get right, you can get 100 followers within a day if you search this on Google “how to get more followers earthvessle” and apply one of the techniques I shared.
I’m not talking buying these 100 followers, but the real one…
- Start grow your Instagram engagement in hashtags: if you’re fitness model, you can use hashtags #fitness and Ingramer then use that tool to filter post in the fitness hashtags 2 weeks back to spike attention from other page owners.
As soon as you people like you back, you can then go ahead and follow them and send them a greeting message.
While become an Instagram model and get paid…
Step 1. Join an affiliate program
Affiliate program is where you’re sharing link to get paid while becoming an model.
I recommend this CB course and also become an affiliate, I use the exact method to make money on Instagram before moving away from Facebook (due to they only allow 5000 Facebook friends) while becoming famous as a model.
Step 2. Become Instagram Famous and Make Bank with 100 Followers
The day I decided to work on my IG profile, I thought about that I have to have 1 million followers to make money.
But nope you can get paid to use Instagram, and later on I learn a communication method throughout the internet marketing journey that helps me realize I can make money with 100 Instagram followers while getting famous.
- I used this fast-free method to make money on Facebook but they only allow you to have 5000 friends. If I want to make more money I have to remove friends when I maxed out 5000 Facebook friends, instead of getting more followers on Instagram without having to remove my friends or followers – famous is not removing friends or followers.
So I moved on and applied this method with Instagram while it’s also free, I applied the same method from Facebook to Instagram.
Want to know how to get paid on Instagram and how? Check this post for all the detail – How To Make Money On Intagram With Clickbank
Turn Instagram Followers into Ambassadors, Give Back!
Until these days without followers, I don’t where I’d be.
When you become an Instagram model and get paid, it’s time to give back when every you can even when you reach your first 500 to 1000 followers.
How do you do that?
- You could share your progress on an Instagram story thanking your followers.
- Create your own hashtags to gather your community.
- Or ask your followers to submit their best shots to be featured on your page!
These are free unique methods I use to become Instagram famous and growing my Instagram page to 100k followers.
Don’t forget firstly join my free updates for more IG tips for getting famous.
Simply share this post on all your social media, and use the Instagram hashtags #earthvessle to be featured on my IG page.
If you like to see more how to get more Instagram followers.
Join the free updates!
Share this post on all social media sites.
Use the #earthvessle to be featured on @earthvessle on Instagram.
How Do I Become an Instagram Model?
It’s easy, the more followers you have, the easier you can become an Instagram model. You can be a model without followers, but you’d need to use the method above to generate an income with 100 followers.
Do you Get Paid on Instagram?
Instagram doesn’t pay you, but you can make Instagram pay when you implement the 100 followers strategies above.
How Much Does an Instagram Model Make?
This depends on how well you negotiate sponsor deals and your followers count on Instagram in order for brands to consider to be working with you. For example, Cristiano Ronaldo did an advertisement for Herbalife and you’d know how much he would be getting paid.